Total Pageviews

Monday 28 March 2016

I ADMIT:
Ever since i have joined my college it seems as if i am the most uncool person the world can ever see.So i thought today i will write about what the uncool people actually think about the so called "cool" things.
      I admit that i don't drink that does not mean that i am boring,or i cannot have fun at a party,being a teetotaler is my choice and i am proud of it.
     I admit that i don't smoke or do drugs or like topics like marijuana that does not mean i am a kid or i am living a mundane life. My joy and happiness is more defined by good times with my ma,pa and sister.My joy lies in doing something new.My joy lies in watching movies.I don't need to be"stoned" to be happy!
    I admit that i dont understand all the double meaning jokes, i am not a dumb person,it's just that i prefer to use my brain  on something better other than some random nonsense for which i am too smart to process
   I admit that i don't like movies like Deadpool, my taste lies more in In Pursuit Of Happiness.No      explaination for that.
  I admit that at times i don't get permission from my parents to go on wild nightouts.I am not sorry for that.Infact i daresay that i am proud of them, my safety comes before any callous nightout
I admit that my passion lies in books,not that i am a bookworm, but i admit i lack the company of genuine Human friends.The crinkly pages speak louder to me than anybody else.

All these things for 90% of the population may define people like me boring,mundane and that i do not enjoy my life.Some so called cool people also indulge in shaming these unique people to satisfy their hollow egoes.Yes it is disappointing and at times you tend to blame yourself for actually being so different.But today i tell everybody from across the globe who is reading this that being like me, or your unique self  does not give the right to cool people to criticize or insult you any where.Remember they need help because some cannot stand to see unique things.Like the dialogue in Princess Diaries"noboldy can hurt you without your permission",we need to keep in minds that it is our life and our choice .We may not become the next Newton or Michael Jackson for being different but we will become our new self ,a new example to the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment